No Products in the Cart
For a lot of people, seeds are an afterthought when it comes to food. But did you know that they're actually one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth? When you start adding these seeds into your diet, not only will your health improve but also potentially reverse some serious diseases. As a proper guide to a regular person, we are bringing up this post that will provide information on the 5 most important seeds for daily diet and how you should include them.
Why seeds are important? And why they are termed as super foods in almost all the parts of the world and nearly in all the human societies. Here are some major reasons why you should make sure you have all the essential seeds for daily diet.
These super foods have several health benefits and that is why it is important to include them in your daily diet. Seeds for daily diet will become even better for your body if they are organic in nature.
Some of the most important seeds that you should include in your diet are:
1) Chia seeds - If you're looking for a way to improve blood sugar control and reduce inflammation, then chia seeds are your friend. These are super-rich in fibre and form a gel when mixed with digestive liquids in your gut, chia seeds are touted as being able to lead you through satiety and improve blood sugar control while also providing strong antioxidant activity. It is one of the ultimate superfoods.
2) Flax seeds -Flax seeds are a nutritional powerhouse, containing high levels of fibre and omega-3 fatty acids that can help control inflammation. They also offer many health benefits for your entire body like preventing cancerous cells from creating new tumours or regulating blood sugar levels.
3) Pumpkin seeds - The pumpkin seed has been found to be a great way of keeping your body functioning at its best. This is because it contains high levels of unsaturated fats, which keep you feeling energized and alert throughout the day with little effort on your part. The seeds also provide many other nutrients including iron that helps maintain healthy blood cells as well magnesium for maintaining strong bones while boosting energy levels along with zinc responsible for testosterone production - all without sacrificing flavors or crunchiness whatsoever.
4) Sunflower seeds - The sunflower seeds are a great snack for the health-conscious individual. They're packed with good fats, selenium and antioxidants that can help prevent inflammation of your heart as well as improve post-workout recovery time. Vitamin E found in these seeds also help in reducing training-induced oxidative stress which means they'll give you an edge on staying healthy all around - not just when working out but every day too because this vitamin has so much gone on inside it where other nutrients don't reach.
5) Watermelon seeds - Watermelon seeds have several benefits like - it keeps your skin healthy as it is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which aids in weight loss. They are the natural source of amino acids.
At ORCO, we believe that it is important to lead a healthy lifestyle which includes implementation of proper exercise and healthy diet routines. Include organic food and seeds like Watermelon, pumpkin, etc, which are dense in nutrients, and contain healthy fats like omega 3s or monounsaturated oils for heart health.
Try Orco’s organic seeds today in any of your next keto recipes or salad and start getting the benefits as they are 100% healthy and will yield great health benefits.