These healthy protein ladoo are easy to make at home and are packed with nutrition and loaded with protein which are great way for taking essential amino acids with taste.
Here we are again bringing you this amazing and healthy protein ladoo recipe which is easy to make at home and is one of the healthiest, nutritious and tasty Indian ladoo recipe. This particular power-packed ladoo is prepared with a solid combination of dry fruits, nutritious seeds and jaggery. Yes, jaggery is here to replace the sugar because jaggery is far better than refined sugar for healthy intake. This recipe is versatile and can be used as a snack for some or a tasty dessert after a meal. In short it is perfect for the festive season.
It may also be beneficial for people trying to reduce weight as this tasty snack helps to control hunger while providing all necessary nutrients to the body. Most commonly, these kind of protein ladoos are either bought from the stores or made with store bought protein powders which may contain chemicals, but our recipe is easy to make at home and is completely organic and chemical free.
As the festive season is here, all we see around us are sweets and who doesn't love traditional Indian sweets? So, with this easy healthy protein ladoo recipe you can enjoy and can cater to your sweet cravings without feeling guilty. We’ve all indulged in unhealthy junk food and snacks during the pandemic, therefore keeping all this in mind we present to you a super healthy no sugar, no ghee or oil recipe made with a combination of dry fruits, nutritious seeds and jaggery.
- Calories: 184kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Potassium: 122mg
- Fibre: 2g
- Sugar: 22g
- Vitamin A: 6IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 70mg
- Iron: 1mg
- To begin with, take a thick bottomed pan and put ½ cup of peanuts. Let them roast on a low flame until it turns crunchy and golden in colour.
- Let it cool completely and now blend the peanuts in a blender to a coarse powder.
- Then transfer the peanut powder into a large bowl and keep it aside.
- Take another pan and roast ½ cup of Orco Organic sesame seeds. You may use either Orco Organic black or white sesame seeds.
- Let the Orco Organic sesame seeds roast until they turn aromatic and start to pop.
- Let the roasted Orco Organic sesame seeds cool completely, and blend them into a coarse powder.
- Then transfer the Orco Organic sesame powder into the bowl as the peanuts and keep it aside.
- Now take 2 tbsp almonds, 2 tbsp pistachios and roast them until they turn crunchy.
- Now you may also add 2 tbsp of Orco Organic sunflower seeds, 2 tbsp of Orco Organic pumpkin seeds and roast them well together.
- Let them cool completely and blend it into a coarse powder.
- You may now transfer the nuts and Orco Organic seeds powder into the same large bowl and keep it aside.
- Now take ½ cup of dry coconut and roast it on a low flame.
- You may go ahead and roast until the grated coconut turns aromatic and slightly golden brown.
- Now transfer the roasted coconut into the same large bowl.
- Add 2 pieces of chopped anjeer, 2 pieces of dates, ¼ tsp of Orco Organic cardamom powder, ¼ tsp Orco Organic Cinnamon Powder and mix well.
- Mix until all the ingredients are well combined and keep aside the mixture
- In a large kadhai add 1½ cup of Orco Organic jaggery and ¼ cup of water.
- Stir and boil until the Orco Organic jaggery and water until it attains a string consistency.
- Now add Orco Organic jaggery and water mix to the already prepared mixture.
- Mix them well until all ingredients are well combined and the consistency thickens a little
- Transfer this mixture onto a large plate and allow it to cool down, this will help to hold the shape of the ladoos.
- After the mixture is completely cool, prepare the ladoos of the desired size.
- Voila, enjoy healthy protein ladoo recipe.
- This is just a suggested recipe you can go ahead and try variations with different nuts, seeds and dry fruits of your choice.
- If you would like the ladoos to be slightly hard then cook the jaggery a little more before adding it to the mixture.
- If you want to further enhance the taste of this healthy recipe you can add a tsp of ghee while cooking the jaggery. This will also add a little shine to your ladoos.
This recipe of healthy protein ladoo is so delicious that even the picky eaters would love to have them. While growing up kids need a lot more protein to build a strong and healthy body. Every parent tries to provide them with healthy and tasty food, which kids can enjoy. This recipe provides the right nutrition and flavour for your kids to enjoy this festive season.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including chai masala, organic methi, organic mutton masala, organic chicken tikka masala, organic sambhar masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.