Roasted chickpeas and sweet potato salad is an energizing dish which will let you have the best nutrients available in a single serving along with authentic and savoury taste.
Sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamins and minerals including the most important once like vitamin A, vitamin C and manganese, magnesium etc along with healthy dose of fibre and carbohydrates. The chickpeas are also packed with nutrients that include healthy proteins, fibre, Iron, magnesium, calcium and much more. This roasted chickpeas and sweet potato salad with yogurt dressing is easy to make and is healthier for having on a daily basis. Let’s get to the ingredients of roasted chickpeas and sweet potato salad.
- 2 large sweet potato (diced)
- 200 grams chickpeas (boiled and drained)
- 300 grams salad leaves
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
FOR SPICE MIX:
- 1 tsp organic cumin powder
- ½tsp organic red chilli powder
- ½ tsp organic cinnamon
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Himalayan pink salt as per taste
FOR YOGHURT DRESSING:
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- The first step should be to pre heat the oven to 200 degrees. Take a bowl add all the ingredients of spice mix and keep it aside.
- Now take another bowl, add diced sweet potato in it, drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on the sweet potatoes and toss them. Add small amount of spice mix prepared earlier. Spread these sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- After removing sweet potatoes, take chickpeas in a bowl, drizzle olive oil and toss them in remaining spice mix. Now spread them on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the yoghurt dressing by mixing all the ingredients of the dressing together.
- After that, place salad leaves on the plate, spread some amount of dressing on it. Then place baked sweet potatoes and chickpeas on it, drizzle the remaining dressing on the salad.
- Your roasted chickpeas and sweet potato salad is ready and can be served immediately.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including golden milk masala, organic cumin powder, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.