Sesame crusted chicken recipe is for getting away from the boring food that you are having all the week. Have a change and follow simple steps for preparing this scrumptious dish.
Get the best of sesame seeds in this mouth-watering sesame crusted chicken recipe. Sesame seeds being rich in vitamins, minerals and protein offer their uniqueness in terms of health benefits and taste that they provide. So, let’s get down to the ingredients list and start preparing lip-smacking chicken dish for yourself that satisfies your appetite.
FOR PREPARING MARINADE:
- 150ml yoghurt
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic garam masala
- ½ tsp organic cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 fresh eggs
- 5-6 finely chopped green chillies
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 3 tbsp coriander paste
FOR PREPARING CHUTNEY:
- Start the recipe by preparing the marinade. Take a bowl and add chicken with all the marinade ingredients and keep it aside for 3 to 4 hours for perfect sesame crusted chicken recipe.
- Meanwhile, take eggs, flour, green chillies, coriander, and salt together in a bowl, beat them.
- After the stipulated time, roll the chicken in egg mixture and then in sesame seeds.
- Grease the chicken pieces with oil and then on a baking tray, bake them at 220 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Now prepare chutney by grinding all the ingredients together in mechanical grinder.
- Hot sesame crusted chicken recipe is ready and serve it with chutney.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic kadha, organic methi, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, sambhar masala, kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.