Paneer with its healthy nutrient content enhanced the nutritional value of Kulcha which is why this amazing paneer kulcha recipe is not just meant for your tongue.
Kulcha is usually eaten with chhole ki sabji but today we thought of giving a try with another hit food. Paneer, yes, this kulcha we are talking about is going to be eaten with masala paneer that will twist your tongue into frenzy.
Let’s make this weekend a delicious one with paneer kulcha recipe which we are going to share with you in this article. It will be brief one so that you don’t waste much time in reading and start away with cooking this aromatic dish for your family. Carefully check all the ingredients in the list and get ready to cook.
- 250gm paneer
- 1 packet kulcha
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1 medium sized capsicum
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves
- Organic pink salt as per taste
- 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic red chilli powder
- ½ tsp organic red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- To start making paneer kulcha recipe, first chop the onion, tomato and capsicum into small pieces and crumble the paneer.
- Put a kadhai on the stove and ignite the flame.
- After putting 2 table spoon of cooking oil, put in chopped onions and stir slightly until they turn golden and translucent.
- This is the time to add chopped tomato and capsicum to it, cook for 2 to 3 minutes and sprinkle organic pink salt, organic turmeric powder, organic red chilli powder and organic red chilli flakes.
- Let the rawness of condiments fade off and the add crumbled paneer. Cook for some more time and turn of the heat.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves that ready your mixture.
- Fill the mixture between two kulcha and grill it or if you want to try something desi, heat it on the tawa.
- With this, your paneer kulcha recipe is ready and you can now serve this hot with tomato sauce, ketchup, chutney or any other type of dip of your liking.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic green cardamon whole, cinnamon powder, organic methi, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.