Potato Sago Cutlets Recipe is easy to make and you can try this out this weekend. This is tasty and healthy and provides health benefits as well.
Sabut Dana is an amazing food product that is really tasty and a must to try on any day of the week. There are many recipes of sago and here we will be discussing about potato sago cutlets recipe. So, how tasty this dish is? It cannot be described in words, to know yourself, you have to check the list of the ingredients, if you lack something, go to a store and get the supplies and just start preparing this amazing snack for evening.
- 2 medium sized boiled & peeled potatoes
- 30 gram (one handful) soaked sago
- 1 medium sized chopped onion
- 1 small chopped green chillis
- ½ tsp organic red chilli flakes
- ½ tsp organic red chilli powder
- ½ tsp organic garam masala
- Organic pink salt as per taste
- Cooking oil as required for deep frying
- For making perfect potato sago cutlets recipe, you need to have perfectly soaked sago or sabut dana.
- For perfect soaking, you need to ensure that water level in the bowl containing sago is just similar to the level of sago, not more not less. You need to keep sago soaked for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now, mash the boiled and peeled potatoes and add the soaked sago after straining it.
- In this mixture, you need to add chopped onion, green chillis, organic red chilli flakes, organic garam masala, organic red chilli powder and organic pink salt as per taste.
- Place the kadhai on the stove and pour enough cooking oil for deep frying. Let the oil heat up on high flame.
- As oil heats up, make small balls out of mixture.
- Your potato sago cutlets recipe requires this small step of pressing the small balls into flat discs. Then put them into the kadhai and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Have the hot and tasty potato sago cutlets with sauce, ketchup, chutney or any other dip of your preference.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic dhania powder, organic methi, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.