Bamboo Biryani is a healthy round of delicacy which is slow cooked in traditional cookware and with the flavour and aroma of Bamboo makes it among the best Biryani off the shelf.
You might have tasted many types of biryanis, whether it is regular chicken biryani, mutton biryani, vegetable biryani etcetera. Here we brought you another exotic biryani which contains your traditional chicken but along with it has an amazing flavouring agent, the bamboo. Yes, this bamboo biryani recipe is something you should try out on your next holiday or upcoming weekend. Let’s get to the ingredients list and note all the things that are needed to prepare this delicacy at your home.
- 500gm chicken
- 2 cup basmati rice
- Mint leaves
- Coriander leaves
- 2 fried onions
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2-inch ginger piece
- 4 green chilies
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp organic black pepper powder
- ½ tsp organic red chili powder
- ½ tsp organic turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp organic chicken masala
- 2 tbsp Himalayan pink salt
- Whole spices like organic cloves, cardamom
- 4 tsp desi ghee
- Saffron water
- First, we have to prepare the marinade for the chicken. For that, take a bowl and add curd to it and whip it until smooth.
- Then add all whole spices, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, organic chicken masala, ginger garlic paste, coriander seeds, fried onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies, little ghee.
- Mix everything well and then add chicken pieces and then leave it for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now clean the rice and wash them properly.
- Clean the bamboo and grease the inner part with oil. Now pour 2 spoons of the chicken marinade and 5 spoons of rice in the bamboo. Repeat the process, and add 1 ¼ cups water. Cover the bamboo using aluminium foil.
- Set the bamboos on fire and allow them to cook for 30 to 35 minutes. After that remove the fire and leave them for 5 to 10 minutes to cool down.
- With this, your bamboo biryani recipe is ready.
- Serve it hot with green chutney and onion rings as garnish.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic ginger powder, organic methi, organic fish masala, organic watermelon seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.