Nothing beats the health aspect of cinnamon oatmeal pancakes recipe as it is packed with the goodness of minerals and fibre which are a must have on a daily basis.
Passing your time eating boring breakfast? Well, you can stop right there, here we brought to something healthy and delicious that you can try the next breakfast break and enjoy to the fullest. This cinnamon oatmeal pancakes recipe is here to bring out that lost child back into you. With the health quotient of oatmeal which is packed with proteins, fibre, healthy carbohydrates, minerals along with the authentic and aromatic flavour of cinnamon, these pancakes are best for filling your belly without costing you anything on the health front.
Let’s get to the ingredients list of the cinnamon oatmeal pancakes recipe and start preparing the dish right away.
- 2 cups oats
- 2 ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- Some blueberries (finely chopped)
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp organic cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60 ml cooking oil
- Take a bowl and stir oats along with 2 cups of buttermilk. Keep it aside until the buttermilk is absorbed by oats and they become soft.
- Now take a small bowl and stir wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pinch pf pink salt.
- After proper whipping and mixing, add this mixture to softened oatmeal.
- Add ½ cup buttermilk in a bowl along with eggs, cooking oil, and honey. Stir it thoroughly till a smooth batter is ready.
- Now heat a non-stick pan on medium flame, and brush it with cooking oil.
- Pour and spread the batter on the pan with the help of ladle. Wait until the edges appear dry and bubbles begin to break the surface. After that flip the side and cook until it becomes golden from the ither side as well.
- Use all the batter to make the pancakes and this is how your cinnamon oatmeal pancakes recipe is completed.
- Allow the pancakes to cool and then garnish them with chopped blueberries, and sliced banana.
- Serve it with honey for better taste and to stay healthy. You can also use maple syrup, sugar syrup or chocolate sauce as well.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic chai masala, organic methi, organic mutton masala, buy brown sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.