Packed with healthy fats and muscle building protein, healthy Keto chicken recipe is easy to cook at home and do not require anything exotic ingredients.
The Sunday could be a great day to cook something extraordinary that can act as magic to your taste buds. Keto butter chicken recipe is laced with fresh cream and goodness of organic spices that gives it a perfect mouthfeel and particularly authentic Indian touch. This dish is packed with healthy fats, minerals and most importantly, the protein for proper muscle growth. Check out the ingredients that you need for preparing this butter chicken recipe at your home.
- 200gm boneless chicken
- 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 100 ml tomato puree
- ½ tsp organic turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic red chilli powder
- ½ tsp organic chicken masala
- ¼ tsp organic black pepper powder
- Himalayan pink salt as per taste
- 10 gm butter
- 50 ml fresh cream
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 50 ml water
- Take a bowl, add turmeric powder, red chili powder, and mix them well.
- Now add chicken pieces to the mixture and allow it to marinate for around 15 to 20 minutes If you want to keep it for longer, then do it for better taste.
- After that, take a pan and heat the cooking oil. Once heated, fry the chicken pieces thoroughly from both sides.
- Now in a pan start heating butter, once the butter is completely melted add tomato puree and let the tomato cook properly.
- Now add Kasuri methi and water and cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Its time to add the chicken pieces, cream, black pepper, and Himalayan pink salt, cook it on medium flame.
- After few minutes your keto butter chicken recipe is fully ready.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or naan.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic coriander powder, organic cumin, organic chicken masala, organic dry fruits, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.