Lotus stem and spinach kebabs recipe is an easy-to-follow recipe for making it on any time of the day. Best made during breakfast on weekends or during evening with tea.
Add an interesting recipe to your evening snacks that triggers your taste buds which are missing the taste of street foods during the lockdown. To make it healthier before being easier, we brought you this delicacy of lotus stem and spinach kebabs recipe that you can prepare at home.
These kebabs are prepared hygienically with the help of hand ground organic spices that provide natural aroma and flavour to the dish. Try this new and innovative dish that can be prepared in very less time with minimum efforts and acts as your health partner. Let’s dive into the ingredients list before going through the steps for making this recipe.
- 300gm lotus stem
- 100gm spinach (finely chopped)
- 2-3 medium sized boiled potatoes
- 2-3 springs of coriander leaves
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 ½ tsp besan
- ½ tsp organic garam masala
- ½ tsp organic coriander powder
- 1 tsp organic amchoor powder
- ½ tsp organic red chilli powder
- Himalayan pink salt as per taste
- Cooking oil as per required for deep frying
- In the first step, grate the lotus stems finely in a bowl and add finely chopped spinach leaves along with boiled potatoes. Mix and smash the potatoes.
- And the besan and knead it well.
- Add organic garam masala, coriander powder, amchoor powder, coriander leaves, green chillies, red chilli powder in the potatoes and spinach mixture and mix it well.
- Make small oval shaped round kebabs by holding the mixture in between your palm.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in kadhai and as the oil has reached frying temperature, deep fry the kebabs until they turn golden brown.
- With this, your lotus stem and spinach kebabs recipe is now ready and you can serve it with mint or tamarind chutney.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including chai masala, pink salt, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.