This Organic Spinach Soup Recipe is loaded with anti-oxidants, iron and many more nutrients which will help you glide through the winters with ease.
Winters are not complete without spinach or paalak. It is considered to be one of the healthiest leaves that you can have in the winters because of Spinach’s nutrient content and other healthy properties. You get vitamin E and magnesium which promotes healthy immune system and removes toxins from the body. So, how to have it? Well, we thought of sharing this spinach soup recipe with you so that you can try and put some spinach into your body. Let’s check out the ingredients and the steps for making this soup at your home.
- 1 cup spinach puree
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium boiled and peeled potato
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup water
- Organic black pepper as per taste
- Organic pink salt as per taste
- First of all, chop the onion and garlic finely.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil in pan and ignite the flame.
- Once the oil is heated, add chopped onion and garlic, sauté them until they are slightly golden.
- In the meantime, dice boiled potato and keep aside.
- Add spinach puree in pan and mix well.
- After that, add ½ cup water and cook till it boils. Keep aside this mixture and allow it to cool.
- Then pour the spinach mixture into blender along with diced potatoes. Add ½ cup milk and blend it.
- Pour the blended soup in the pan, add remaining milk and cook for few minutes.
- Add organic pink salt and organic black pepper as per taste.
- The spinach soup recipe is ready to be served hot.
We, at ORCO have a wide range of spices that includes natural black salt, organic cinnamon powder, organic methi, organic white sesame seeds, organic k0itchen king masala a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.