Grate the carrot and pour in the milk, let the milk and gajar cook and your gajar ki kheer recipe is all set within an hour.
Carrots are something much sought-after roots in the winters and now since we have now arrived in this years’ winter season, this amazing gajar ki kheer recipe is what you must try. Carrots are highly nutritious and houses a range of vitamins and minerals and other healthy compounds. Now, come to the gajar ki kheer. It is a seasonal favourite among many people and is cooked pretty quickly without sacrificing a lot of time.
There aren’t many ingredients you require to make gajar ki kheer recipe. However, we advise you to use newly launched Orco’s organic dry-fruits in this dish to enhance the flavour of the recipe. Let’s dive into the recipe without wasting any more time.
- 1 kg milk
- ¼ small bowl rice
- 20 gm Organic Almonds
- 20 gm Organic Cashew Nuts
- 20 gm Organic Raisins
- 10 gm Organic Cardamom
- 250 gm carrots
- Sugar as per taste
- In the staring, place rice into a pressure cooker and put to boil.
- Heat the milk in a kadhai and let it heat too.
- Now, use your time to grate all the carrots in a plate.
- Add boiled rice into the milk and turn the flame to simmer and let the milk and rice cook together.
- Now add the grated carrots and stir continuously for some time to thoroughly mix the grated carrot into the mix. Allow it to cook until the mixture thickens a bit.
- When the mixture cooks, cut Organic Almonds, Organic Cashew nuts, Organic Raisins and de-shell the Organic Cardamom.
- As gajar ki kheer thickens, pour organic dry fruits and organic cardamom.
- Continue to stir to avoid any sort of burns in the milk or lowermost portion of the kheer.
- Add sugar as per your requirement and stir to mix the sugar well.
- Your Gajar ki Kheer recipe is now ready. Garnish it with more organic dry fruits serve hot.
The brand ORCO
not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including organic cinnamon powder, organic methi, organic kadha
, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.