Love for chicken is not proved until you really check this amazingly mouth-watering chicken keema aloo recipe in your kitchen tonight.
If you want to try something a little different in your kitchen, we guarantee you will love this one. The chicken keema aloo recipe you are going to see in this post is all set to bring that floor of water in your mouth. It is easy to cook chicken recipe with the use of simple Indian organic spices on a flat pan. This process of cooking yields a dry dish which can be used as a side dish or can be consumed with naan bread, chapati or rice.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion in the hot oil until soft and it begins to become brown for about 10 mins.
- Mix ground chicken, ginger into the pan; cook and stir until the chicken is browned and crumbly which will take 10 to 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add Organic coriander powder, Himalayan pink salt, chicken masala, red chili, turmeric, cumin powder into the chicken; cook and stir until flavors are blend completely.
- Cover the pot after adding tomatoes and potatoes, and simmer the flame until potatoes are tender which will take around 15 minutes.
- Mix green peas into the dish and cook until sauce has slightly thickened and flavors have blended. Sprinkle garam masala and cilantro for garnish over the dish, cover, and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve it hot with naan bread or chapati.
With the right quantity of pure and authentic organic spices, this wonderful chicken keema aloo recipe will turn out to be the showstopper of the dinner. We, at ORCO have a wide range of spices that includes natural black salt, organic jeera sabut, organic methi, organic shahi paneer masala, tandoori masala, kitchen king and lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.