Chholiya is the immature stage of the desi chana. It is packed with nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats and many minerals. This hara chholiya chaat recipe will prove to be a healthy snack.
When it comes to the snacks, Indian recipes top out the list as there is nearly no end of the snacks as we know of. Today we will be trying an amazing snack, the hara chholiya chaat recipe which will be tangy and scrumptious during those relaxing evenings. Let’s dive into the recipe starting with the number of ingredients that you will be needing to prepare this chaat at your home.
- 250gm boiled hara chholiya
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 2 chopped green chilli
- ½ inch grated ginger
- 5gm coriander leaves
- ½ tsp organic red chilli powder
- ½ tsp organic turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic kitchen king masala
- Himalayan pink salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- To make perfect hara chholiya chaat recipe, first boil the hara chholiya and let them cool down to some time.
- Place kadhai on the stove and ignite the flame. Pour little amount of cooking oil and toss in chopped onions.
- Once the onions turn golden brown, add chopped tomatoes, grated ginger and green chilli.
- Allow the tomatoes to soften up and then add all the spices required like organic red chilli powder, organic turmeric powder, organic kitchen king masala and Himalayan pink salt as per taste.
- Cook the mixture for about 1 to 2 minutes or until the masala is cooked.
- After that, add boiled chholiya to the mixture and cook it a little.
- You tasty and healthy hara chholiya chaat recipe is now ready.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot as a snack with evening tea or coffee.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including, organic ajwain, milk masala, organic methi, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.