With more polyphenols, fibre, minerals and amino acids than wheat, rice and corn make drumstick ragi roti is a better alternative to the whole wheat roti.
Ragi is known to its extremely beneficial elements inside it. There is a range of polyphenols present in ragi which is great to human health. It has fibre, minerals and multiple types of amino acids that makes it a better option than the wheat, rice and corn. On the other hand, the drumstick leaves are also aromatic leaves for making great smelling food. Let’s see how to make drumstick leaves ragi roti at your home and what are the ingredients you will be needing for making it.
- 250gm finely chopped drumstick leaves
- 2 cups ragi flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-inch grated ginger
- 2 finely chopped green chilli
- ½ tsp organic black pepper powder
Himalayan pink salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- For preparing the drumstick leaves ragi roti, you have to first mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl to make dough.
- After this, you should cover the dough and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the tawa on the stove and ignite the flame under it and let it heat.
- Use desi ghee to properly grease the tawa surface.
- Now, all you have to do is make small balls and roll on it to make rotis.
- As you place the rolled drumstick leaves ragi roti on the tawa, place drops of desi ghee around the sides of the roti and let it cook on medium flame.
- Don’t forget to flip the roti so that it is perfectly cooked from both the sides.
- The ragi roti is ready and you can now serve it with cool yoghurt or any other sabji, pickle or gravy dish.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including milk masala, organic methi, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.