Butter Chicken Recipe is most sought after on the internet because people want to be sure that they can have it any day any time right in their home.
India is a place full of delicacies be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian and everyone really loves the scrumptious flavours of all directions of India. We bring you butter chicken recipe which is made organically thanks to the used of natural spices and fresh ingredients. Let’s check out the ingredients that we need to prepare the butter chicken at your kitchen. Remember that you can also use Jackfruit or Kathal for preparing this dish if you are a vegetarian. With jackfruit, this dish will be called Butter Kathal Masala.
Ingredients & Measurements
- 1.5 tbsp organic ginger paste
- 1.5 cups or chicken thighs or raw jackfruit, chopped and steamed
- 2.5 tbsp organic red chilli powder
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tbsp organic cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup cashew cream
- 1 tbsp organic kasoori methi roasted
- 3 tbsp organic coriander powder
- 6-8 large tomatoes steamed and pureed
These ingredients will let you cook the Butter chicken masala recipe or Kathal masala recipe for 2 people. If you want to prepare more then just increase the measurements of the ingredients with same proportions.
- Dry roast the cumin seeds in a saucepan.
- Then add the oil and let it heat up.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic and sauté till golden.
- Add the ginger, red chilli powder and cook till the aroma is released and fills your house.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add all the masalas and also the cashews and cashew cream.
- After this, when the raw smell of masala is gone, cool it and blend it with water into a thick paste.
- In the pan, sauté garlic paste and then add marinated chicken pieces.
- Now pour the blended gravy and cook for five minutes.
- Keep 1 tbsp of cream for garnish and your butter chicken masala recipe is ready.
- Serve hot with chapati, paratha or naan bread.
NOTE: Raw jack fruit works wonderfully well as a replacement for chicken once cooked, due to its texture.
This particular butter chicken masala recipe will elevate your mood and kill all your accumulated stress in an instant as you take the first bite. Don’t forget to use organic masala in your food for best flavour and aroma. We, at ORCO have a wide range of spices that includes natural black salt, organic cinnamon powder, organic methi, organic shahi paneer masala, organic amchur powder and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.