Mix all the organic spices with the crumpled paneer and then fill them in the water-soaked bread balls and your paneer balls recipe is ready after a fry.
Like we love Paneer Butter Masala, Matar Paneer, Paneer Lababdaar and unending recipes of Paneer, check this amazing paneer balls recipe that is going to blow your mind. Of your tongue? Never mind.
Paneer is really a good dairy product for health. It has necessary proteins, carbohydrates and fats which promotes growth of human tissues and muscles. This is a deep-fried recipe and we would not let those people have this who are on a weight-loss diet. So, let’s dive into the ingredients and the steps which will follow to make this recipe alive.
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 medium sized tomato
- Handful of peas
- 1 medium sized capcium
- 1 small sized carrot
- Few coriander leaves
- ½ tsp Organic Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Organic Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Organic Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Organic Red Chilli Flakes
- ½ tsp Organic Cumin Seeds
- Pink Salt to taste
- Lots of refined cooking oil
- White Bread loaves
- Wash all the vegetables and chop them into small pieces that can be stuffed easily. And also crumbled the paneer. Crumpled Paneer is best used for the paneer balls recipe because it spreads evenly in the filling.
- Now, we will start preparing the paneer filling for the paneer balls.
- Pour 1 tbsp of cooking oil in kadhai & wait until it becomes medium hot. Keep the flame medium & add organic cumin seeds, after that add chopped onions & peas.
- Once the onions turn slightly golden, add chopped carrot, capsicum & tomato.
- Continue to stir and add organic salt, organic red chilli powder, organic turmeric powder, organic garam masala & organic red chilli flakes.
- Then add crumpled paneer and mix well.
- Let them half cook and sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves for flavour. Now turn off the flame and your paneer filling is ready.
- Now, pour refined cooking oil into the kadhai and allow it to heat up to a good temperature.
- Take a white bread loaf and soak it into water, squeeze it lightly without breaking it.
- Place the paneer filling on the soaked bread and make small balls by covering the filling with bread from all sides.
- By the time you are done with making paneer balls, the oil will be hot enough for deep frying. Carefully drop the paneer balls into the kadhai and deep fry them until they are golden brown in colour.
- Once, taken out of the kadhai, place them on tissue paper or napkins to let the excess oil to get absorbed into it.
- The delicious and lip-smacking paneer balls recipe is now ready and have them with sauce, ketchup or any other kind of dip as per your preference.
We, at ORCO have a wide range of spices that includes natural black salt, organic cinnamon powder, organic garlic, organic chana masala and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.