All you have to do is boil the arbi and then mash it up with all the organic spices. Make small balls and shallow fry them Your arbi ki tikki recipe is ready. Simple, isn’t it?
Arbi is a healthy food item as it contains good amount of minerals, fibre and healthy carbohydrates. After this, we Indians love spicy and chatpata food and snacks and this is why we are here with this scrumptious arbi ki tikki recipe for you to have with tea of coffee in the evening. Let’s check out what all ingredients you would need to make arbi ki tikki at your home.
- 200gm washed and boiled arbi
- ½ cup soy nutrela granules (soaked for at least 30 min)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (grinded)
- 1 tbsp oats flour
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp organic ajwain
- 1 tbsp organic amchoor powder
- Himalayan pink salt (as per taste)
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Thoroughly wash the arbi and peel them before boiling.
- Once boiled, keep them in a large bowl and mash it properly.
- Now squeeze the excess water from nutrela soya granules and put it in the bowl with arbi and mix them well.
- It’s time to add the chopped onions, grinded flax seeds, oats flour, chopped mint, chopped green chilli, organic ajwain, organic amchoor powder and Himalayan pink salt as per taste.
- Mix everything properly and after that make small balls from the mixture and flatten them between both your palms.
- Now put a non-stick pan on the stove and let the mustard oil heat up.
- To make arbi ki tikki recipe, you have to shallow fry all the tikki. Cook them until they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot arbi ki tikki with green chutney or as a patty in burgers.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including golden milk masala, organic methi, organic turmeric powder, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.