Done eating sweet pancakes, here try this peas pancake recipe which is savoury and the carrot chutney with it will make your day.
Peas pancake recipe is loaded with healthy macro nutrients like protein and carbohydrates with good amount of fibre. There is a healthy number of minerals in them including iron, magnesium and a small amount of calcium. It is also a good source of vitamin B6. It is eaten with carrot chutney which is again a powerpack food especially in the winters. Let’s get into the list of ingredients that you need for making peas pancake recipe and carrot chutney.
FOR PEAS PANCAKE:
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 1 cup beans
- 1 tsp organic garam masala
- ½ tsp organic ajwain
- Himalayan pink salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Water to make batter
FOR CARROT CHUTNEY:
- 1 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 pod of organic cardamom
- 1 pod organic clove
- 1-inch organic cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 inch ginger (grated)
- ¼ tsp organic black pepper
- 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Take a large bowl and add boiled peas and mash them and then add all the ingredients for making peas pancakes.
- Whisk the batter by adding small amount of water into it in frequent intervals.
- Continue to stir until the batter become smooth and thick. Its consistency should be such that it is easy to flow and make a ribbon when poured from the spoon.
- Now heat a non-stick pan and put appropriate amount of batter on it let it spread with at least a thickness of one inch.
- Cook on medium flame for few minutes on one side and then flip with carefully without breaking it and then cook for few more minutes until each side turn slightly brown.
- Now, your peas pancake recipe is now ready.
- For making carrot chutney, heat oil in a pan and then roast all the spices in it along with salt as per taste.
- After this, add grated carrot and then cook for 10 minutes.
- Blend the carrot mix in a mixer grinder and your chutney is ready.
- Now serve hot peas pancakes with carrot chutney.
The brand ORCO not only conveys the need of a shift that we must make towards organic, but it also signifies purity and authenticity. Orco offers a wide range of spices and seeds including golden milk masala, organic chana masala, organic paneer masala, organic white sesame seeds, organic kitchen king masala and seeds like chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and a lot more. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free and tastiest organic spices.